Dieting Plans

Low Carb Diet and Atkins Recipes

9/16/2011

Atkins Creamy Cheddar Cheese Soup with Bacon

  • Serves: 4
  • Calories: 567
  • Net Carbs: 7.5 g
  • Protein: 29.0 g
  • Fat: 44.0 g

Ingredients

  • 4 pcs bacon

Ingredients A:

  • 1 onion (chopped)
  • 1/2 tsp mustard powder
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 15 oz (450ml) chicken broth

Ingredients B:

  • 2 cups Half- and-half
  • 12 oz cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 tsp paprika

Directions

  • In a non-stick saucepan, fry bacon over medium heat until crispy. Drain bacon on kitchen towel to remove excess oil and then crumble it and set aside.
  • Then, cook onion from ingredients A in saucepan using the earlier bacon fat until it starts turning brown. Add in the remaining ingredients A and bring to boil. Once boil, reduce heat to low.
  • Then, add in ingredients B, stir until the cheese is melted.
  • Garnish with crumbled bacon before serve.

1 comments:

Rachel and Bob said...

I felt terrible and ugly. Others said that it was my mistake. It was not. I tried my best but it didn't work. The only thing that helped me was natural thyroid supplements. I just want people to know that it can make a big difference.

Post a Comment